Swope, Rodante P.A. Award for Service to the Catastrophic Injury Community
For over 35 years Swope, Rodante, P.A.’s team of personal injury attorneys have fought for justice on behalf of our clients, many of whom are victims of spinal cord injuries and/or traumatic brain injuries. From the moment an injury occurs people with catastrophic injuries require help from a multitude of individuals and organizations. While for some providing this help is part of their job, they go above and beyond those duties making a big difference in the lives of not only the injured person but also their families. For others providing assistance is something they do because they are passionate about helping others and the return they get is the satisfaction of knowing they made a difference. For Swope, Rodante P.A. the individuals who rise up providing help and support to the victims of catastrophic injuries and their families are the extraordinary hero’s we want to thank.
If you know someone who gives back to the catastrophic injury community and would like to nominate them for this award we would like to hear from you. Please read about the details of the Swope, Rodante P.A. Award for Service to the Catastrophic Injury Community below.
Any person who has gone above and beyond any professional or employment responsibilities, volunteered, or provided support to help victims of spinal cord injuries or traumatic brain injuries. We recognize support comes in many forms, the list of potential nominees is not exhaustive.
Mental Health Specialist
Support Group Administrators
Group Home Manager/Caregiver
Rehabilitation Service Providers
Support Group Organizer
Non Profit Manager
Nominations should be mailed with the items listed below to:
Swope, Rodante P.A. Attn: Community Outreach
1234 E. 5th Ave
Tampa, FL 33605
- Cover letter including:
- Your name, addresses, phone number, and email address.
- The name, addresses, phone number, and email address of the nominee.
- If the nomination efforts are a result of employment or official volunteer work please include the Name, address, phone number of the institution as well as the nominee’s position.
- The name and phone number of one additional reference who can speak to the nominee’s efforts.
- Personal statement of up to 1,500 words describing how the nominee contributes to the Catastrophic Injury Community using specific examples.
Award Dates & Deadlines:
Two Awards in the amount of $2,500 are awarded annually, one in March and one in September of each calendar year.
For the March award, nominations must be postmarked by February 15th, a winner will be chosen by March 15th and the award will be dispersed by March 31st.
For the September award, nominations must be postmarked by August 15th, a winner will be chosen by September 15th and the award will be dispersed by September 31st.
Terms & Conditions:
- Employees, affiliates, vendors and the immediate family members of Swope, Rodante P.A., Vanguard Attorneys, or spinalcord.com are not eligible.
- If no nominee meets the criteria, Swope, Rodante P.A. reserves the right to withhold disbursement of the award.