Administrative Assistant Position
- Administrative Assistant needed for a fast-paced, team-oriented company that supports two personal injury law firms, as well as several other companies in Ybor City. We have high expectations of our staff and demand superior organizational skills and an ability to work well under pressure.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- General Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Record Maintenance
- Compiling and Preparing Reports
- Document Production, Copy/Scanning, etc.
- Backup for Office Errands
- Backup Receptionist
- Periodic Events Outside Normal Business Hours
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- 1-2 years office experience preferred
- Experience with basic office equipment
- Good communication skills
- Clean driving record
- Ability to lift 40lbs or more
- Swope, Rodante P.A. 401K Plan
- Massage Therapist available
- Workout facilities on premises
- Yoga Classes
- Personal Training Sessions
- Paid Time Off
- Dry Cleaning Services
- Car Wash Services
Mandatory office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Additional overtime is frequently necessary. Our office is a non-smoking environment.
Apply for the Administrative Assistant Position
You may submit your contact information and resume to email@example.com.