Administrative Supervisor Position
- Administrative Supervisor needed for a fast-paced, team-oriented company that supports two personal injury law firms, as well as several other businesses in Ybor City. This position maintains and enhances the organization’s operations by managing the overall administrative functions of the organization and oversees the support of partners, managers and staff.
Responsibilities to include:
- Coordinate and oversee general operations of the administrative team
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Performs benefits administration
- Maintains employment records
- Conducts recruitment efforts and process new hires and terminations
- Monitors the performance evaluation program
- Payroll processing and reporting
- Assists in the coordination of company employee events
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an Human Resource, Office Management or Administrator role
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- H.R. Certification a plus
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills
The position’s hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Additional overtime and availability after hours via email or telephone is frequently necessary. Our office is a non-smoking environment. We offer an excellent package of benefits, including employer sponsored health, dental & life insurance with a Health Savings Account option, yoga classes, massages and personal training sessions weekly in our onsite gym.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Reply to this post with cover letter and resume.
Apply for the Administrative Supervisor Position