Appeals - Swope, Rodante P.A.
Swoped Rodante Logo


The trial ends, and the court has entered a judgment. However, this may not be the end of your case.

You may request that an appellate court review and correct what you believe are mistakes made by the trial court. These mistakes, consisting of legal errors or errors of law, negatively affected you in the final judgment. This review process is known as an appeal. An appeals court is a higher court than the trial court and has the power to fix legal errors affecting your case.

Click here to read information on Our Appellate Team.