Legal Assistant Position
Full-time legal assistant needed. If you like a challenge, you will thrive in this dynamic, team-oriented and fast-paced environment. Our mid-sized law firm located in Ybor City focuses on helping individuals catastrophically injured and those who have been the victims of insurance bad faith. We have high expectations of our staff and superior organizational skills and an ability to work well under pressure are essential. Exceptional oral and written communication skills are a must.
- College Degree or Paralegal Certificate
- Up to five years of experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Swope, Rodante P.A. 401K Plan
- Massage Therapist available
- Workout facilities on premises
- Yoga Classes
- Personal Training Sessions
- Paid Time Off
- Dry Cleaning Services
- Car Wash Services
Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and additional overtime is likely. Our office is a non-smoking environment.
Apply for the Legal Assistant Position
You may submit your contact information and resume to email@example.com.