SCI Veterans Organizations | Swope, Rodante P.A.
Swoped Rodante Logo

SCI Veterans Organizations

Veterans of the armed forces in the United States who have sustained a Spinal Cord Injury, whether through service or outside of it, can seek assistance from various organizations. Below are some state and federal organizations, contact information including phone numbers and websites are available further down this page.


Florida Department of Veterans Affairs This agency advocates for Florida veterans and assists them with support, services and benfits. Address: 11351 Ulmerton Road, Suite 311-K, Largo, FL 33778 Phone: 727- 518-3202

Paralyzed Veterans of America
This organization advocates health care, research, education, benefits and civil rights for veterans who have sustained an SCI or have a spinal cord disease.
Address: 801 Eighteenth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20006
Phone: 800-424-8200