Daniel Greene is a partner at Swope, Rodante P.A. who works tirelessly to obtain justice on behalf of clients who have been catastrophically injured.
Daniel Greene became an attorney at Swope, Rodante P. A. soon after graduating law school in 2017. Originally from Cooper City, FL, he attended Bowdoin College in Brunswick where he received his Bachelor of Arts in Government and Legal Studies in 2014. He later moved back down to Florida where he earned his Juris Doctor graduating magna cum laude from the University of Florida Levin College Of Law.
During his undergraduate career, Mr. Greene participated in Bowdoin’s baseball and golf teams for all four years. He was awarded the Francis S. Dane Baseball Trophy his senior year for exemplifying high qualities of character, sportsmanship, and enthusiasm for the game of baseball.
Mr. Greene was able to develop exceptional research and writing skills while in law school. He was a teaching assistant in legal writing and appellate advocacy, a volunteer tutor, and Book Award Recipient for legal research. Additionally, Mr. Greene was forum editor of the Florida Law Review and authored The Right to “Cure” a Child’s Homosexuality?: A Constitutional Analysis of State Laws Banning Sexual Orientation Change Efforts on Minor, published by the Florida Law Review Forum in 2016.
As a legal intern at the American Civil Liberties Union, a non-profit organization, Mr. Greene was able to demonstrate his work by preparing motions, deposition outlines and legal memoranda in a broad range of cases.
During his time as an associate at the firm, Mr. Greene quickly earned the reputation as a fierce advocate for his clients. His legal reasoning skills combined with his ability to recall the smallest of details allows his trial acumen to match those of attorneys who have practiced for decades longer.
As Swope, Rodante P.A.’s newest partner, Mr. Greene already has experience with multiple multi-million dollar trial verdicts. Mr. Greene’s devotion to truth and justice allow him to approach each case in an effective and efficient manner to help our clients receive justice and a successful recovery.
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40, 2023
- Teaching Assistant for Legal Writing and Appellate Advocacy, UF College of Law, 2015-2016
- Forum Editor, Florida Law Review, 2016
- Member, Florida State Bar, 2017-Present
- Volunteer Tutor for Civil Procedure and Constitutional Law, UF College of Law, 2016
- Co-author with Dale Swope and Dennis Dore “Unfair Claims Practices and Bad Faith,” Florida Automobile Insurance Law, published by The Florida Bar (2022).
- The Right to “Cure” a Child’s Homosexuality?: A Constitutional Analysis of State Laws Banning Sexual Orientation Change Efforts on Minors, Florida Law Review Volume 67, 2016
- “Choice of Law in Insurance Bad Faith Cases” published by the Journal of the Florida Justice Association, January/February edition 2023
- “Civil Remedy Notices Webinar,” Florida Justice Association, 2022
- Super Lawyers, Florida Rising Stars Thompson Reuters, 2021, 2023
- Best Lawyers, Ones to Watch, 2022 – Present
- Appellate Practice
- Insurance Law
- Legal Malpractice Law
- Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Top Verdict, Number 13 Verdict in Florida, 2019
- Recipient of Pro Bono Certificate, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2017
- Gertrude Brick Outstanding Board Member Award, Florida Law Review, 2016
- Recipient of Book Award for Legal Research, UF College of Law, 2015
- Recipient of Francis S. Dane Baseball Trophy, Bowdoin College, 2014