Personal Injury Attorney at Swope, Rodante P.A.
Shortly after graduating law school, Natalie Shoemaker joined Swope, Rodante P. A. as an associate attorney in 2020. Originally from Orlando, Ms. Shoemaker attended the University of Central Florida where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and a minor in Middle Eastern Studies. Ms. Shoemaker attended Loyola University Chicago School of Law for one year prior to transferring to the University of Florida Levin College of Law where she earned her J.D., graduating cum laude.
As a law school student, Ms. Shoemaker took every learning opportunity to augment her knowledge and skills. She honed her research and writing skills as a Research Assistant to Professor Bard focused on the subject of Medical Devices and Human Subject Research. Ms. Shoemaker won Book Awards in both Internet Law and the Immigration and Intimate Partner Violence Law Clinic. She was also President of the Health Care Law Society in 2019-2020.
In order to help others while using her legal education Ms. Shoemaker volunteered at the University of Florida Law’s Immigration and Inmate Partner Violence Law Clinic. Here she assisted undocumented persons that were survivors of domestic violence with their affirmative humanitarian petitions.
Ms. Shoemaker gained real-world expertise within the insurance industry while working for the Florida Board of Governors Self-Insurance Program during her final year of law school. In this role she assisted in the legal defense of academic hospitals throughout Florida providing her valuable insight into defense work.
As an associate attorney at Swope, Rodante P. A., Ms. Shoemaker is devoted to being an ardent advocate for our clients and works relentlessly to get them the justice they have been denied.
- Future Leaders in Law, Lawyers of Distinction, 2023
- Research Assistant – Medical Devices and Human Subject Research, UF College of Law, 2019-2020
- President, Health Care Law Society, UF College of Law, 2019-2020
- Immigration and Intimate Partner Violence Law Clinic – Assisted undocumented persons that were survivors of domestic violence with their affirmative humanitarian petitions, UF Law 2020
- Florida Board of Governors Self-Insurance Program – Assisted in the legal defense of the academic hospitals around Florida, 2019-2020
- US Senator Marco Rubio Intern – Assisted Florida residents with federal governmental issues and programs, Summer 2018
- Recipient of Book Award in Internet Law
- Recipient of Book Award for Immigration and Intimate Partner Violence Law Clinic